Subject: FeePay Update - Feb. 6, 2020
As you are aware, FeePay, our online tool that handles payments for meals, sports and school activities, has been experiencing a major service disruption for the last several weeks. At this point, it seems that they have resolved most of the issues affecting WBLAS family accounts.
If you have not used your account during this recent period, please login to your account now to make sure it is working and check your balance.
If you still experience issues with your account, please connect with WBLAS Technology via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 651-653-2600, ext 7637
Please note that the auto email and phone notification system for low-balance meal accounts will start sending out notices again, Friday, Feb. 7.
In addition to online payments, schools accept:
- Check payments (made out to White Bear Lake Area Schools and with your student’s name written in the memo line)
Payments can be brought in to the main office or kitchen at each school. They can also be mailed in to your school’s office (building addresses can be found at https://www.isd624.org/our-
If bringing your account balance current is difficult at this time, we can work with you to create a payment plan. Please contact Debra.Kelley@isd624.org to discuss. Also, we encourage all families to complete a free or reduced-price meal application at any time throughout the year (application can be found at http://mealapp.isd624.org/).
Again, we thank you for your patience and apologize for your inconvenience.
***Archive of previous messages***
Subject: FeePay Update - Jan. 16, 2020
In our most recent communication with FeePay, they informed us that our accounts should be ready for use again. At this point, they believe they have made the necessary changes and our solution from last week should work. This is what we think will happen when you log into your FeePay account:
- The majority of users will be able to log in and will find no issues with their account.
- Some users will need to “Add a Relationship” to see their students listed in their account again. Click here for instructions.
- A small number of users may experience additional issues and may require help with the following:
- Logging in - First try to change your password using these instructions. If you still experience issues, please contact FeePay directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making a payment - Please contact FeePay directly at email@example.com.
- Seeing students in your account - Please contact White Bear Lake Area Schools’ Technology Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-653-2600, ext 7637 to leave a message and your call will be returned.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this service disruption.
Subject: FeePay Update - Jan. 14, 2020
FeePay, our online payment system continues to experience problems. We apologize that we have not been given a timeline by FeePay for when the system will be fully repaired.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and are doing what we can to work with the company as they resolve the issue. In the meantime, if you need to make a school-related payments, schools accept cash or checks and will apply them to meals or any other balances.
We will continue to provide email updates to families as we receive information from FeePay.
Subject: FeePay Update - Jan. 13, 2020
We are sorry to report that our district continues to be one of many who are experiencing a service outage of FeePay (our online payment provider). Unfortunately, the fix that we sent out on Friday stopped working over the weekend, even though it was successfully tested multiple times and pre-approved by FeePay. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
FeePay continues to work through issues, but the service is still not available so district families cannot currently make online payments for meals, field trips, school events, or athletics.
If you need to make a payment in the meantime, schools can accept cash or checks to apply to balances, including meal balances.
Please do not log in or take any action with your FeePay account at this time (note: this is an update to the message sent Friday). We will provide email updates to families as we work through the issues with the FeePay online payment system.
Thank you for your patience,
White Bear Lake Area Schools
Subject: FeePay Update
Thank you all again for your patience. The issue with FeePay, our online payment tool, has now been resolved.
While the FeePay issue has been resolved, it will require parents and guardians to log in to FeePay and follow these important steps to verify account information to ensure it will function correctly.
Remember, if you have not already accessed your account in 2020, you will need to update your password using the “Don't remember your password?” link at the bottom of the “Sign In” window. Then, follow the steps in the link above.
If you are still having issues:
- With logging in:
- From the popup screen that requests your password, click on the “Sign Up” tab. Please follow the prompts as if you are creating a new account, be sure to use the same email address from the old account. This process will generate the email for those that are not getting the email. Note: Please check your spam folder, too. This will not create a duplicate account, it will just "wake up" the old account so that the email is generated.
- With the ACH payments not processing or being declined, please complete the following steps:
- If the ACH payments fail (a payment directly from a bank account from saved information), please delete your saved payment information and re-enter the account information and check for accuracy. Please use special care when entering the Bank Routing Number and Bank Account information, making sure that they are in the correct field. Your bank can provide the routing number if you are not sure what this is. This is a one-time step which should resolve the issue. We will be adding additional validation steps to further protect from entry errors in the future.
- If you continue to experience issues, please submit a ticket by emailing email@example.com or call them at 651-999-6100 and they will log a ticket for you.
For WBLAS district support, please feel free to reach out with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: FeePay Update
Thank you all for your patience. FeePay, our online payment tool, is continuing to experience service disruptions. Although the system may allow parents/guardians to log-in, they may not be able to see their students and if they try to create student accounts, the accounts may not function correctly. Please refrain from trying to create student accounts at this time.
As a reminder, regardless of meal account balances, students will be served in cafeterias. Cafeterias do accept cash and checks and can apply them to account balances.
FeePay is working on resolving this issue with all of their district clients as quickly as possible and acknowledges this inconvenience, as mentioned in their most recent message:
We will continue to keep you updated as we hear from FeePay.
FeePay, our online payments tool, is experiencing a service disruption. They are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Regardless of meal account balances, students will be served in cafeterias. We will send an update when FeePay issues are resolved.